Solar energy is the ultimate renewable energy option and solar pool heating is the most cost-effective use of solar energy in most climates.
In any climate, Heliocol solar pool heating systems double the swim season, extending the use of your pool investment. Enjoy swimming in your heated pool, with free energy from the sun, for years to come.
Looking for more reasons to go solar? When you invest in solar energy, you will:
- Reduce size of your carbon footprint. Using solar energy results in lower greenhouse gases, reduced acid rain and lower smog levels.
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels. The use of fossil fuels strains not only our environment, but our independence as a nation. Reduce dependence on foreign oil by taking advantage of clean, unlimited, solar energy.
- Commit to a healthy nation. According to the Sierra Club, power plants contribute to 600,000 asthma attacks each year. Solar panels provide Americans with clean, harmless energy.
- Save money. Solar energy is free, after the initial purchase cost of your solar system. Years from now, the solar energy you collect at your home or business will still be free.
- Add value to your home. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, a solar energy system may add $10 to $20 to your home’s worth for every dollar in energy costs saved in one year. For example, a system that reduces energy costs by $500 per year might add $5,000 to $10,000 to the home’s value. In addition, solar panels can help extend the life of your roof by protecting it from ultraviolet rays and weather.
- Leave a legacy of clean energy for generations to come. Investing in solar energy is an important step toward leaving the next generation with a safer, cleaner world.
- Create green collar jobs. According to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), the solar industry employs about 60,000 Americans. By 2016, SEIA predicts that increased demand for residential and commercial solar installations will add hundreds of thousands of U.S. jobs in research and development, manufacturing, construction, sales and marketing, and other fields.
Heliocol collectors are also warranted against internal freezing, as long as they have been installed according to Heliocol’s published installation guidelines and, as a bonus, our panels carry a limited lifetime warranty. Any Heliocol collector found to be defective in material or workmanship subsequent to the initial 12-year warranty, will be replaced at just 50 percent of the published collector list price at the time of the replacement.
With Heliocol, you’re always covered!